Monday, June 28, 2010

Staying at my Liasons house!

Okay, so my host parents uncle just died in Tokyo!! SAD! :( So they have to go there for a few days and I am staying with my liaison. Hopefully she will take me out to do fun things since I will be with her until Sunday! I had my fist day of school yesterday. Its not an actual school though. Me and the three other language students in this area actually go to the teachers house to learn, which is probably better I guess because we will learn more faster! I had my first bento! It was so cute and everything inside was sooo yummmy!

We had a little break during school, and my and Kelesa got to walk around for 20 minuets! We went to the store and I bought soo much stuff just because it was all cute and Japanese. I got lost on the way to school actually! (how could I have forgotten to mention that lol)...Ya so I missed the express train to Kurume station (where I am supposed to get off for school), so I took the other train. When I got off I had no idea where to go so I wandered aimlessly for like 5 minuets...then I finally went to the customer service type area where no one spoke English at all. They took out this book of English phrases and told me to point to the one that I wanted to say! Its funny now but at the time it was soo frustrating. I finally just gave them the paper with the school number on it. They called and I got where I needed to be safely! :3 Ya school was pretty easy for me...I think I should try to get into a harder class because I learned everything they were going over a loong time ago.

But ya so I wont be able to post pictures until I get back here so I'm going to past a lot now! Enjoy!










more Tokyo...









manga from my host sister...
airplane food on the way to Japan.
some temple that we passed on the way to school.
a street view of Kurume.

0 comments: